DARPA Program SETA Lead
Barone Consulting is currently seeking talented, enthusiastic, and dynamic individuals to lead program systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA) activities for government program managers at DARPA. Candidates will lead technical and management support for formulating, coordinating, monitoring, and transitioning advanced research and development programs to the U.S. military. Candidates will work closely with DARPA Program Managers as well as high level personnel throughout the government and industry research, development and user communities. Applicants must possess strong leadership, organizational, and oral and written communication skills. Candidates should be self-starters capable of working both independently and as part of a team. Travel may be required.
* Providing expertise and assistance to the Government Program Manager in the execution of multiple advanced technology development programs
* Performing program portfolio oversight to ensure all critical elements are addressed
* Integrating and coordinating program activities with the Program Manager and other government and SETA team members
* Performing detailed task planning and overseeing execution progress
* Overseeing scheduling of program activity and milestones, budget execution, and contractor progress
* Leading programmatic and technical discussions with government and industry teams to initiate new program concepts and discuss program planning and execution approaches
* Managing and prioritizing SETA team support activities to ensure efficient operations and that all products are completed accurately and on schedule
* Providing contract management and acquisition support
* Presenting program briefings to all levels of the government
* Authoring program plans, briefings and technical reports
* Organizing and hosting technical meetings and conferences
* BS in Engineering or Science field
* US citizenship and Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance.
* Demonstrated experience in planning, coordinating and executing advanced technology programs
* Demonstrated organizational expertise in large programs or organizations with multiple components and diverse teams
* Experience in leading and directing large teams in meeting program objectives
* Demonstrated experience managing schedule, budget and program risks for fast-paced advanced technology programs
* Ability to quickly identify and resolve program execution and personnel issues
* Expertise in the acquisition of new programs, solicitations and contracting actions
* MS in Engineering or Science field
* TS/SCI clearance
* Military and / or DARPA program support experience
* At least 10 years of defense related experience
* Experience in defense-related technology research and/or development programs
* Defense acquisition training
* Military system developmental and operational test and evaluation
* Experience in transitioning military systems to the user community
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Matching 401K Plan
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Flex Time
- Comp Time
Barone Consulting is a scientific, engineering and technical operations support firm providing high-end technical consulting to mission critical government challenges. Barone provides services across a wide range of technical fields to the military, DoD, R&D, and intelligence communities. We choose to work on some of the toughest technical challenges in aerospace and defense, and are committed to turning the science fiction of today into the reality of tomorrow. Barone Consulting provides solutions across a range of technical areas by identifying, analyzing, and developing novel technologies and methodologies for current and new program development.
If interested in discussing this opportunity or others, send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barone Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.