Remote Sensor Scientist
The selected candidate must have senior level experience in thermal science, advanced infrared exploitation, and quantitative assessment. Specifically, the candidate shall have highly specialized senior level expertise, knowledge, and experience in the following:
* Conducting thermal and thermophysics analysis and exploitation
* State of the art research in thermal and infrared analysis and exploitation processes
* State of the art research with regard to existing and future spectral phenomenological systems
* Development and evaluation of spectral exploitation and processing algorithms, and knowledge of future infrared sensor capabilities
* Development and evaluation of quantitative models and simulation
* Ground truth studies, exploitation of data, and deep understanding of atmospheric science parameters
* Non-traditional approaches of thermal analytic and exploitation capabilities and scientific applications of thermal data sources to enhance target analysis
* A wide range of intelligence and scientific skills to investigate multi-INT methodologies to develop solutions against complex problems
* Employing advanced state of the art thermal exploitation software development, methods, and automation techniques
* 15 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
* Active TS clearance required, active TS/SCI desired
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Matching 401K Plan
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Flex Time
- Comp Time
Barone Consulting is a scientific, engineering and technical operations support firm providing high-end technical consulting to mission critical government challenges. Barone provides services across a wide range of technical fields to the military, DoD, R&D, and intelligence communities. We choose to work on some of the toughest technical challenges in aerospace and defense, and are committed to turning the science fiction of today into the reality of tomorrow. Barone Consulting provides solutions across a range of technical areas by identifying, analyzing, and developing novel technologies and methodologies for current and new program development.
If interested in discussing this opportunity or others, send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barone Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.