Barone Consulting is seeking a Scientist to work in Arlington, VA .This non-personal services Scientific, Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) position is in support to DARPA/Biological Technologies Office (BTO) programs. Areas of interest include, but not limited to: Agricultural Biotechnology, Gene Drive Technologies, Molecular Biology of Insects, Pathogens, and Plants. Experience working with Department of Defense organizations or performers is highly desirable. Previous experience as a DARPA. SETA is highly desirable. Ability to obtain and retain Clearance is required. Current active Clearance is a strong plus.
* Advanced degree in Biology (Masters or PHD)
* Demonstrated skill in successfully performing technical assignments including conducting research in problem areas of considerable scope and complexity requiring unconventional or novel approaches and sophisticated research techniques, risk analysis and resolution, tracking technical milestones, and report preparations.
* Excellent communications and organization skills
* PhD and published articles in Field of Expertise is highly desirable.
* Previous experience with DARPA is highly desirable.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Matching 401K Plan
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Flex Time
- Comp Time
Barone Consulting is a scientific, engineering and technical operations support firm providing high-end technical consulting to mission critical government challenges. Barone provides services across a wide range of technical fields to the military, DoD, R&D, and intelligence communities. We choose to work on some of the toughest technical challenges in aerospace and defense, and are committed to turning the science fiction of today into the reality of tomorrow. Barone Consulting provides solutions across a range of technical areas by identifying, analyzing, and developing novel technologies and methodologies for current and new program development.
If interested in discussing this opportunity or others, send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barone Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.