Program Financial Analyst
Barone Consulting is seeking a financial analyst to provide Financial, Programmatic, and Administrative support to the Defense Advanced Research Agency (DARPA) Strategic Technology Office (STO). You will support the Assistant Deputy Program Manager in managing financial operations within DARPA guidelines.
* Prepare and track DARPA funding documents, Congressional reports, budget estimates, and other financial artifacts associated with the program.
* Provide inputs to the DARPA Program Manager in defining and implementing a financial monitoring and control process tailored to the unique needs of this program as it evolves.
* Interface with existing internal DARPA systems, FFRDSs, other government agencies, other contractors and universities.
* Collect obligation documentation and invoices and insuring data is posted timely to appropriate accounting systems
* Prepare, maintain and track to execute program baseline and re-baseline analyses and assessments to include program plans, work breakdown structures, milestone schedules, cost and other documentation to assess necessary actions to assure programs are in technical, schedule, and cost compliance.
* Assist in preparation and maintenance of files to include all relevant Program Objective Memorandum (POM) initiatives, Research and Development Descriptive Summaries (RDSS) and other program presentations.
* At least three (3) years of experience, preferably in an R&D environment. Demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems in financial, administrative and program management
* Knowledge/competence in web-based research as well as analysis using modern PC computer techniques, systems, and tools
* Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
* Interpersonal and people skills
* DARPA classified and unclassified financial, programmatic, and control experience desired
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Matching 401K Plan
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Flex Time
- Comp Time
Barone Consulting is a scientific, engineering and technical operations support firm providing high-end technical consulting to mission critical government challenges. Barone provides services across a wide range of technical fields to the military, DoD, R&D, and intelligence communities. We choose to work on some of the toughest technical challenges in aerospace and defense, and are committed to turning the science fiction of today into the reality of tomorrow. Barone Consulting provides solutions across a range of technical areas by identifying, analyzing, and developing novel technologies and methodologies for current and new program development.
If interested in discussing this opportunity or others, send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barone Consulting is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.